Our Electronic World


My final project “Our Electronic World”, is an animated film about how technology has affected our world. It is a paper stop motion, that shows how technology has developed. 




I was really inspired by this part of McLuhan’s book:


This got me thinking about how important technology is and how it has changed and will continue to shape the world we live in and our future. I wanted to create an animation that illustrated how the technological phenomenon has changed the world. It has also changed every part of our lives, as McLuhan states. 

I thoroughly enjoyed making this animation. I enjoyed coming up with the story and layout, and drawing detailed images to match. I really love the interaction between the 2D drawings and the human hand, intertwining the two worlds to create one. 

Comments

  1. This was such a beautiful project. I especially love how you incorporated the physical sand and cotton whisps to create a super 3D effect. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts