Something is Happening


I really enjoyed the art exhibition project. I liked how we used our individual work, but collaborated on creating an exhibition that showcased all our styles and creativity. 



I think the biggest learning point for me was how much detail and work goes into setting up an art exhibition. I was taught about the precision in it, as everything has to be very meticulous in order to showcase the work to its best ability. I liked hanging the photographs as I enjoy working with finite details, so measuring and using levels, and making sure that everything was in pristine condition was a job that I found satisfying. However, as the jobs are so detailed I was very grateful to have the whole class working together as it would have been a very difficult task otherwise. 

I liked the actual event as there was lots of support shown for our work. The photographs were so diverse but were presented so beautifully and in a logical arrangement. I feel like each photo topic told a story but it also brought the whole exhibition together. 

I would love to work exhibiting art again in this way, but I would like to explore showcasing my sculptures as I like the idea of using space and negative space. 

Comments

Popular Posts